STATUTORY COMPLIANCES FOR ONE PERSON COMPANY
1. Registered office with the Name Board outside the office capable of receiving notices and communications to be set up by the designated partners of the LLP.
2. Seal of the OPC incorporated must be obtained as it is required for the PAN Card Allotment and the Bank Account Opening procedures.
3. OPC Business Letter head and all other relevant publications of the LLP must be mentioning the name, address, email ids, Phone numbers, Fax, Website Address of the LLP.
4. OPC Pan Application must be submitted once the LLP is incorporated and the PAN acknowledgment must be signed and sealed by the designated partners of the LLP.
5. Opening a Bank Account with the copies of the documents of the OPC incorporation
6. Auditor Appointment is required within 30 days from the date of the incorporation of the company by the Director for the requirement of maintenance of proper books of accounts and records.
7. Annual General Meeting to be held once a year not exceeding fifteen months from the date of the previous annual meeting. When there is only one director then it is sufficient for only one director to ro sign and pass the board resolution.
8. Name of OPC must be mentioned below the name of the company as it is mandatory to affix it whenever the company name is written for the business purposes.
9. Filing of the Annual ROC Returns: Financial Statements such as Profit and Loss account and Balance Sheet are the Statutory Compliances for the Private Limited Company, Cash Flow, Statement of Changes in Equity.
Companies Act 2013 brought the concept of One Person Company set up in which such a structure is formed where there is a hybrid between a full structured proper company and a sole proprietorship firm. In OPC, as the name suggests, the company is having only One Director and only one person can form a company and the company will be having a separate legal entity of its own. KNOW MORE ABOUT OPC INCORPORATION PROCESS
Please Login to continue